View Single Post
Old 11-16-05, 09:55 AM   #32
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

just as i suspected... either he tryna find some dirt on me.... or he felt threatened by me... either way.. you not answering right away was a bitch move.. i know you were still online cuz i saw ya screen name... sad really... i'm losing more and more respect for you.. not that i really had that much to begin with... it's aiight... you can decline publicly... or find ya ghostwriter... whatever it takes, man... just make sure whatever you bring is up to snuff... i been doing this forever... you... are a rookie... i know how to eat at a nigga til he realizes that he ain't shyt... you'll learn soon enough... and try to pm all ya dr'ers today so they can be prepared to vote b4 the legitimate ones, aiight?... that's if ya decide to accept
.... but yeah... i'm done... from this point on... if you ain't battling i don't wanna hear nothing else you got to say... or see anything you have to type... a simple yes or no will do...werdage... yeah.. i got aim and yahoo messenger if ya wanna keep ya answer discreet... pm's work also... whatever... it's on you now...ps.. and it's 06:53 now and ya still online..... quack quack...lmao

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote