View Single Post
Old 03-29-09, 08:18 PM   #15
caliph
New to RV

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
shawn this is pathetic.please dont make me post up the aim convo where u were tryna lure me with ur car n tellin me u are flyin here n tellin me there's never been a girl u couldnt get n u're going to have me n on n on n on n i had to block u on facebook then u started tellin me u'll go as far as send me a dick pic with my name written on it
get the fuck outta here i can def post up the convo when the FUCK did i message u 20 fuckin times in ur dreams u fat fuckin homo fuck outta here
u were the one linkin me to ur parole shit like thats gona impress me

bottom line is.u wanted me n it upset u that i'd rather be with aj then u n i wouldnt go for ur fuckin bullshit.ur ego cant handle it.i told u over n over n over n over that u will never see me in ur life.ever.no matter what u say or do.n u couldnt get it through ur fuckin head.
now u think if u got aj banned i'd wanna hook up with u or something rofl
c'mon nos aint retarded he aint gonna feed into this n he cant stand ur fuckin fat ass either

first you dumb bitch i never had any intent of sending you a dick pic but you were sure waiting for it.I blocked you on aim because you were stalking me and kept asking for the dick picture.secondly we had ONE aim convo and never talked to you again.anyone can post fake aim convos and make fake p.ms your little homo net lover does it all the time.........lmfao you silly ho!!i just wanted you to give me your number so i could post it on the net and so i could talk more shit to a.j .you silly ho.you really think i would go to canada!!lmfao yeah right!!for you?!!lmfao hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah hahahahhahahhhhhhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha
'DEAD'
He's better than a clown! Gotta call him for my lil cousins b-day party.

^^TO LIL CALI ^^