View Single Post
Old 05-02-08, 12:08 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

What's goody Blay.

The parts were stupid cheap, so I wont include that in the cost. The foam is where you make or break your budget. Its the most crucial part, you need a lot of it, and hell, it flat out looks cool! He decided he wanted foam inside the booth, and on some walls outside. He shopped around, even the best places, and got quoted $507. I told him "dont buy from those guys man, I'm hooked up with the guy that MAKES their foam." He canceled his order and got it from me for $325.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Word.....I'm wondering what the damage was as well. I got some open space in the house I just bought and I'm thinking of how I'm going to turn it into some sort of studio. Gimme some details brotha!!!!

Oh man, that's a GREAT position to be in. If you've got the right room you can have a studio space by putting up one wall. this studio was built with 2. And building a studio wall is so easy, seriously, even a caveman could do it.

Chris, building a booth from scratch is easy, fun, and cheaper than a lot of people think!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote