View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 03:57 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Talking

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Damn, you motherfuckers are dumb as hit. Did you convenieltly forget to read where he says:

you do understand that he DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE BATTLE, RIGHT?!!!! He asked for time changes AFTER the shit was ALREADY CHECKED IN!!! Where did I ask for more time ANYWHERE?!?!?!!! Show me. link it. fuckin liars. ok then. And add to that my song was done. The song that he felt in the second battle was the same song from the first one he hauled ass from. That's his fault, not mine. He agreed, then intentionally left. This has absolutely jack shit in common with yours and my battle, but nice try. You'll fool the dim ones I'm sure.

Never the less you still shoulda dropped ya link anyways...whether he did or didn't drop his verse or not is regardless...the fact he came to you asking for an extention and you denied him is a bitchmove...then you took the win where none of you dropped in ya battle thread is again a bitchmove...i could care less if he said fuck the battle he's changed his mind...the fact you just didn't get the battle closed AFTER he posted and you adding a win to your record WITH no verse dropped is again...a bitchmove...stop finding excuses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
P.S mad dog, you're lyin again, lol. You definitely can not point out my grand mother to nobody kid, you're not a thug, LMAO. AAAAHAHAHAHAHH. And that's why you're a shitty pops, lmao. See you on Maury.

^ again no reasonable response and a weak attempt @ owning...i mean for dooms...this was VERY disapointing...shitty pops?...pshh...come back when you've grown up...that was newb shit right there...

but keep it up...it's good making you look like the idiot you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote