View Single Post
Old 06-02-07, 08:19 PM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
^^you will never be able to please everyone. and you can never be fake and convince everyone of something your not. not all people will fall in line just way more if you be yourself. anything else and people want you to be someone else which are the people you defintly shouldnt try to please

See...you missed the boat brother...The point is, when you're in total acceptance of YOURSELF, then it won't MATTER what other people think. Them "falling in line" means "falling in line" with how you view yourself...Their opinions will be irrelevant. If I'm comfortable with my appearance, for example, then I empower myself and won't be affected by comments on my looks. If I have one shred of doubt about my looks, and someone picks up on that, then, if that person wants to hurt me, they have a window to do it. When I say "fall in line" I mean take that same person who wants to hurt you in the previous example. When you're confident and comfortable with yourself, even though they WANT to hurt you, they can't because you're in touch with your essence.

You will never please everyone. But, when you express your true self, there's a power that's released that CAN NOT be denied. People can and will talk. But, talk is cheap.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote