View Single Post
Old 06-02-07, 09:11 PM   #6
сварливый

IP:

Really all it is is conceptions. And how well people see them towards eachother and who's life is more important in the viewing, or the mind of the person asking the question. Because both ways of thinking are basically right,

People fall into places in your life, But you also fall into places in their life.

Seeing both of these and building on relationships in whichever way you can is how you build social standards. Which can also deviate someone's mind because of what they think they are FORCED to say... No one is forced to say anything, you don't even have to say "Hi" or acknowledge someone you know when you see them in public. But do you? And does what you say depend on your mood? These are other subjects. Never focus too hard on one person. It's never worth it. This sad aspect of life sort of forces everyone to be a lone-wolf in a world where humans are most abundant.

Sorry for the last part, I do point out it is only an aspect though.

lol... Consider it yourself. I'm not preaching or enforcing what I believe onto you. Life has its equations, and socially, these equations can be applied.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|