View Single Post
Old 03-16-05, 11:15 PM   #8
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

E.C- Alright not bad for your first topical battle. Ok you had some good flow going here. Imaginary was ok need to elevate on that, you have to have a picture in your mind while you reading. Emotion didn't feel any at all, well maybe i did, but like a "tip" of emotion came out of your verse. But you had good flow, keep doing it you'll elevate. Upp your vocab a little too, words was basic in your verse.

Bablon- Hmm, nice flow mane. Emotion was good not your best but good i felted the narrator feelings in each paragraph goes on. Imaginary was good awsome, i could picture in my head wat's going on between the man and the women wat's the problem and shit. Vocab was good nice using words.

Overall=This battle was ok, like one-side kinda. E.C i felt like no emotion from your verse. Imaginary was ok, i couldnt picture in my head what's going on but without emotion it made your verse boring to read. Bablon ok nice emotion and imaginary, felted the narrator feelings throughout your whole verse. Imaginary was good i could picture in my head as i read it. So my vote goes to bablon, He came more creative and Alot more emotion than E.C

V/bablon