Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 07:33 PM   #11
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
There are not trillions OR millions of answers to nothing.

There is simply extensions of thoughts that can be made to replace, that nothing.

However you're making this much more difficult than just accepting the nothing and trying to define the nothing as 'something' with a certain 'purpose' of your 'understanding'.

lol I can't believe you tricked this kid terumoto.

do you mean there is extensions of thoughts that can be made in ATTEMPT to replace that nothing?

because if not, you contradicted yourself. You can't replace nothing. Because nothing doesn't exist. You can't replace something, if there isn't anythning there to replace.

You can't choose to put something to take up the space of nothing either. Because nothing doesn't have any space for something to take up.

You can't understand this on a simple mathematic formula, because to the average joe...nothing is zero...but zero is infact something.....so obviously, nothing is not a number....

i'm not talking to anyone specific....just elaborating.

i suggest SOME people look the other way in this thread....if you think you understand it...you're in a lot of trouble. because there is nothing to understand.

Pay very close attenton to wwhat teru said in the opening...and go about your business.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote