View Single Post
Old 11-07-07, 06:23 PM   #13
John Rippington
Maggot

IP:

Money aint a thing? I don't know about you, but cash rules everything around me. Son my hustle is in real estate, the stock market, business deals etc. I don't got street credentials? Fuck you know about me? I got business credentials and street credentials. You don't even know my familly son lol. My dad is a highschool drop out, born in Maine (yes USA dumbfuck), who went from nothing to being succesfull. He's the only male Farnsworth to date who hasn't ended up dead, in jail, or poor. My cousin Bobby just got out of jail, look up Robert Farnsworth on google, he got put in for trying to sell guns to the Lebanese mafia here in Montreal. Bobby lived in Cali like you before coming to Montreal. It aint a god damn thing son. The point is you bragging to me bout all this shit you doing like you some kind of boss, if you were just mentioning i'd be like aight that's cool good for you. But because you trying to say it in a rude way like it makes you better than me and then ask who I am like i'm a nobody. I just figured i'd let you know how I have more money than you'll ever make, to me you're a fucking nobody.