Old 12-02-08, 06:34 PM   #83
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
rofl

aight 3 things that just made laugh

1. I'm not freinds with E, so dont think i'm defedning the guy as a freind. But hypriocry just is to much

2. You say all he does is yell over beats, well from the sound of your first 'cd' you didn't rap over ne beats that were yours to begin with.

3. E's obviously much farther than you are in the industry or even having a career, the kids go great quailty sound and can drop a battle whenever he pleases. The kid posts video's of shows he's at

until you can either post up a video of you rappin on stage, or droppin a record that doesn't take 5 weeks to get done...you should really just shut the fuck up

1. mother fucker please...

2. my first cd back in 2006, even though it has none of my own beats and certain quality issues.. burns the fuck out of any rap lyrically that E has ever made..

and the best one 3. ive already got a 'hip hop career' .. I know people in the industry.. I can get tapes heard and taken seriously by the majors whenever I like bud, i can basically put a call in to my good friend, send him a tape in the mail and hell push it to Sony BMG... but I'm going independant when I get signing offers for my own music.. theres only one label I'm interested in.. Obese records... Theyll be getting my tape and I garentee you if I dont haitus my hip hop once again for issues or things like doing a full time university psychology course, I will be able to open a far larger forum for my music than E can right now...

You know I actually wouldnt doubt ive made more money from hip hop than he has... without even doing shows...

thats the sad reality of that dudes situation...