View Single Post
Old 09-19-03, 11:24 PM   #76
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
hope end comes back.

us mod should be able to handle shit for a while we just need to be on top of things and as long and no one goes on a power trip everything should be OK.

and bruk this bullshit between me and you seriously needs to stop cause we wont be able to run the site properly if we are going at each other. im willing to move on if you are too. cause with brandon gone all us mods need to step up and run the site

and anyone thats thinks they are free to do what ever they want now that end is gone will be banned just like before. nothing will change besides the fact that brandon is gone.

and all you newbies asking for mods spots shut the fuck up. "i have 5 posts make me a mod" LOL

Word.
Out of all seriousness, reading some of the posts in this thread makes me understand why End left. Some motherfuckers in this thread are acting like assholes, we, right now could be in the worst point ever, and motherfuckers are asking to be mod? Thats some bullshit, if half these motherfuckers did half the work brandon did, then our site would be running great. Hell, I'll miss End, but that doesn't mean these unworthy motherfuckers should be mod. This shit is fucking stupid, we got till Novemeber to stay on top, this is how we test the real site, find out whos gonna ride with this shit till this bitch goes down, i know i am.