View Single Post
Old 05-04-08, 12:50 PM   #18
Nitrogen
Light Weight

IP:

Voted For: Baphomet

okay. why did you battle him baph?

anyway ima try and give as much of an unbiased vote as i can. and i only say that cause it will sound biased just off of my opinion of verse quality.

nate, no disrespect but you were just in over your head. your verse mightve gotten a close win over one of the lower emcees on this site. but your best line was:

theres no hope im to real so i wont choke...
Baph couldnt win if his girl post 10 votes..

that was an okay punch. still mediocre. and against most vets, it wouldnt do you any good if it was your worst bar. there is potential in you,but you should drop the cocky attitude and just spit and try and get better. your flow was also a lil shaky. sounds like if you were to step to the mic wi this, it would sound forced. just take a step back in the competition you challenge and get some experience under your belt

Baph, this was also just and okay verse, but you had effective enough punches and you even admitted to not coming full strength. your opener was kinda played, but after that it was just a slaughter. you dug a ditch with:

this battles one sided nate, it aint dope or worth sight
were better off just to please crowds & post my verse twice

you threw him in the hole with:

your wack, people this cunts soft, dripping & shook
I'm an MC......your nate? ....then fuck off and sing me a hook
^^^my personal favorite line^^^

and you piled the dirt on with:

look, im steady steppin with truth & weapons to shoot heads in the booth
you wanna 'hang' with baph..? then wrap your fucking neck in a noose

like you said in your verse and like i said earlier in my post, this was a one sided battle. vote/baphomet

Phase 1 Topical Co-Captain
Phase 1 Site Battle Winner by knockout

...Is to have Served Your Faction