View Single Post
Old 01-14-09, 08:01 PM   #98
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
ROFL

best part about this WHOLE thing was when you started to go off about how great Oklahoma WILL be next year

hahahahaha

n what in the fuck, rofl....working @ coke, NO SHIT...anybody can do it, but not many people get the chance, becuase its such a cake ass job that no one ever quits

you worked @ fucking Target in a food court....so before you start going off about how high and might you are, look in the mirror

n how does me going 2 rings > 0 rings make me unintelligent?

rofl, ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH

truth hurts bitch

Oklachokema sucks

get over it

LOL yea, because being optimistic about a team is something that's soo unacceptable, right? lmao idiot

I worked at Target to make money on the side during HIGH SCHOOL. You work at coke for a LIVING. You see the difference there yet? Right now I do internet marketing and work for Macy's Corporate Division WHILE still going to college. You still work at coke for a LIVING. See the difference yet?

And high and mighty? Dude, in the last two posts you go off about me suggesting that Oklahoma "is sooo great and Florida is nothing" and that I'm so "high and mighty" but where? I mean, shit I already know you like to suck my dick. (One luth, Bale crew, all those annoying IMs, IAR, etc) But imagining me saying things? That's getting a little too creepy dude.

And again, LOL @ you missing the point, and my explanation for it. You truly are an idiot my friend. Lord knows how your family puts up with you.

Oh, and if you're gonna diss Oklahoma with that false moniker at least get it right. Oklachokeoma? rofl...

ONE LUTH

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote