View Single Post
Old 01-14-09, 11:13 PM   #104
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

oh, and spully......when you said they were closing in on the #1 WR in the nation...its Rueben Randle from Bastrop, LA. It would honestly be a HUGE shock to everyone if he went to Oklahoma. His top 5 are LSU, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ok State, and Miami.

He has taken 1 official visit to Oklahoma...most anybody who knows anything about recruiting knows that the Sooners are 3rd on his list. Its a toss up between LSU and Alabama. He has been one of the most quiet recruits ever, and will never give you a lead as to where he is going. His brother posts on rivals...and i can pretty much tell you...Louisiana people are scared to death that he will sign with Bama because of how quiet he is...LA folks dont do well when their own sign with Bama. The last kid, Luther Davis....got death threats and people threatening to burn his house down. But, none of them are concerned with Oklahoma...hate to burst your bubble....but...thats how it is. Sooner fans are definitely holding out hope. but the chances on him signing are about....LSU 49%...Bama 49%..Oklahoma 1%...Miami or Ok State 1%. But, you should get a membership to Rivals so we can kick the shit...i can teach you the ways of recruiting. BTW, Randle is ranked #2 prospect in the nation on Rivals..was just bumped down from no 1 in the final updates yesterday....and i kind of expect him to sign with LSU..just because its really rare to pull a kid away from LSU that lives in LA. But, thats just a gut feeling really.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote