View Single Post
Old 03-11-04, 03:48 PM   #42
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

We -[p-S-a]- Wizzerp, Like Three Six We Sip Sizzerp, And It's true we smoke Marajuanizzerp/
The VP Has Spoken And The Game Is Over For You, Your crew is no good, the name isn't true/
I've beat Wild & white, deciet, & 3-5; Proof, Lyrically minded, white lightning and espana twice/
Bob the bitch up and down on my dick, Girls, they be callin' non-stop to use my "Joy-Stick"/
Villa's Over Herre you slut trick, Now take off those pants & lemme cut you little bitch/
You wanna be rappers don't seem to understand, You best do it or I'll blow shit up like the Taliban/
I don't give a fuck if you from the Lou or Cali Man, Like T.I. I Stretch Likes Like A Rubber Band/
I'm The Greatest of all the so-called Lyrical Assassin, Wit This new Gat I Be Blastin'/
Ready for action wit my mac when I bust back wit my Gattlin' when I'm battlin' & crackin'/
I'm Seein' your Future Like My Name Was Nostradaumus, What I See, Is your no longer among us/

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp