View Single Post
Old 12-04-05, 07:27 PM   #69
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

but for feedbk eh to be honest i cudnt understand most the shit u said i only started to understand u a good bit on the kweli beat n i never got your accent till like the beat changed twice or 3 times so i tinhk u might be forcing your accent not to be as strong which is koo cause i wud do the same if i was tryin to break america but dont do it unless u can hold it for the entire song altho i got to say a 170 bar song shudnt be used to judge that

honestly ill wait till i see a normal length song from u before i honestly judge not cause i cant play attention to a 170 bar song jus cause i know to spit that much is hard and your voice cant stay the same the whole time and so many reasons to y the song aint your best cause of the length so ill wait till i hear more shit from u

Excuse me?
You cats are acting like this song is shit...
There are MINOR delivery problems which I've explained in the first post... Besides "cu cullian"...........I would absolutly love to see you even try to pull off a song like this...
I aint even getting conceded, but fuck it pisses me off when you go to an effort cause a bunch of kids whine that your not dropping anything on the internet only to get told "ohh you hyped yourself up to be dope and had slight delivery problems! Get real nos"...

Fuck you.
-------
And to alpha assasin, I gave you one warning already, next time you post in this thread its an immediate ban, no questions asked. Your only making a dick of yourself anyway.