View Single Post
Old 06-10-04, 10:32 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

yo y'all know that i battle in elevated
if u want proof look no further than my sig.
both them battles in elevated

anyway
i'm just gonna drop some feedback on the two i think won and why....................

Soul Skriptz
u are the definite pick cuz u had the strongest verse out of all of them. u had a nice structure with everything kept similar length and it helped u with a tight flow from beginning to end. ure verse gave me a lot of laughs with some funny ass lines. u had a lot of original punches in ure drop and personals were like in nearly every line. ure wordplay was slightly basic in a few spots but mainly u had a complex rhyme scheme going on. took it to every MC in the battle, didn't really focus on a particular one, u shared out the disses. u opened gud and stayed consistent throughout ure verse but ure closer............DAMN that was sum funny shit, best line of this entire battle!!

SPuL
personally i think the other three verses were pretty weak when compared to skriptz they were just not on par with his level. but i do think that out of the 3 SPuL had the best one. even tho ure lines were pretty stretched it didn't fuck up ure flow which stayed tight from beginning to end. u had a nice variety of punches for each MC and the personals were gud in there to, sum funny shit. u to had sum nice original punches, not like some verses that are full of played lines and personals. u had a nice rhyme scheme although it was pretty basic vocab in a few places, not as gud as skriptz. overall i think u came pretty weak compared to wat u can do, u cud have had some better personals and some harder punches. but u did come stronger than shadows edge and babylon so u get my 2nd vote.

V/ - Soul Skriptz & SPuL