View Single Post
Old 12-01-03, 03:47 PM   #26
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Re: Bring Back The Mods

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Feeble Minded
chrit - yall needa give him another chance... seriously. your being stupid by not letting him s mod again. he was one of the only active s mods, and he did a good job.

the realist - he was probably the most active mod ever. de-modding him was the stupidest thing ever. he was mod for what, a month? and was a soon to be s mod in that short period of time

c section - same thing. ok he was sometimes an asshole and did stupid things. at least unban him though. please?

the end - deadminning him wasnt smart, and, ok.. you re adminned him. good job.

all of these people - chrit and c section were loyal to the end.. i would have done the same thing they did . stop being hardheaded and let them come back. i understand you want good member activity.. they will definitely only increase membership and activity.
I Disagree Feeble... There Were Others Ways They Could've Showed Their Loyalty To End... Goin Around Like Immature Kids On Power Trips Deleting Everything Was Just Screwin With The Members And Not The Admins... So Pretty Much All They Did Was Abuse Their Powers... Pretty Harshly I Might Add... So They Deserved What They Got.