View Single Post
Old 07-28-04, 11:47 PM   #29
strobe

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
sorry ,but this idea is fuckin wack.......for one,if u don't agree with rules...then u just don't check in? u cant say anything in the battlethread or it counts as a check in? cuz then,u just look like u backed down from a battle,just cuz u didnt agree with the rules....

secondly...u really think ppl wont be able to tell who is spitting which verse? most ppl know the active ppl's styles on this board already...not to mention u cant control what is said in the verse that will obviously give it away..........

oh...n u think just cuz whoever is voting cant see the previous votes, that there wont be dickride? hahaha....yea fuckin right...it'll just cover it up more....here's an example.....x battles y.....they can both see where the votes stand...n they can still tell their dickriders to vote for em......OR they can just send them links......then the dickrider can say..oh,i didnt even know who's verse it was..i was voting fairly...yea....so it covers it up more.......it wayyyyyyy better to see who is voting,cuz dickride is a lot more obvious.....this voting system,n battle system.....is fuckin garbage....the designated voters idea is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better,eliminates all this bs......................

Unless I am mistaken, after you create the battle, you or your opponent can post/discuss all you want. If you don't agree with the rules, post the reason why and then decline the battle. Once you hit DECLINE, the thread is closed.

Hiding the votes/feedback was not intended to stop dickriding. You and the person you are battling can see everything... just not the people who are voting... all they see are the verses. Why would someone who is voting need to see what the previous votes or comments were? They don't, hence those are not displayed until they vote or leave feedback.