View Single Post
Old 12-02-08, 09:31 AM   #57
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

I don't doubt that shit would look illy when you throw it up bro, but in the battle , I can only judge the blackbook sketch work presented.. to speculate on people's can ability is too hard, unless ppl are going to throw their pieces up and take photos. On PureG.net the exact same battle premise is used but the writers are judged on the sketch as that is the only evidence of skill presented. Whats crazy is a lot of blackbook work will probs never make a wall/train/wha'eva.. so this is an oppurtunity to go out of the box and just explore.. which for me is the essence of blackbook work; further excacerbated by the stipulation that its 'wildstyle' - hence for me why SV has to be the winner.. my confidence in his piece is no attack on yours... for me I just felt he captured it alot better. As you say, your main ability lies in your can work, further testament to SV being more accomplished on this occasion.. We all have strength and weaknesses... SV might not be able to use a can for shit.

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer