View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 08:44 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
all the jokes I quoted by you were basically word for word with joke sites

fracture and hens lines aside, the other ones are obvious bites. I mean you have admitted to biting off joke sites in the past right??.. well, doesnt that make you suspicious when later on after that you have more lines that are pretty much word for word with joke sites? I say it does

and about the hensley thing, hensley isnt you. see thats the difference. I know hens can be really creative, I've seen him drop some of the illest personals and nameplays, for him to have ONE line every now and then that has a played wordplay is only human, dude isnt some freaking super text god. come on dude. but you, you have a history of biting off joke sites. dont compare you with him.

why am I comparing myself to him by just stating that? if your definition of biting is that, then why doesn't it apply to everyone? LOL and yea, I guess he was real creative by using that seeing as it's been used countless times before that. and on the jokes, like I said my opinion has already been said on that countless times before. And I never got banned from it, even tho many people whined to strobe about it. He didn't think it was. and in the interview I didn't say "Yes, I bit it" read and I said "I don't think that's biting." and everytime he said "you bit nigga!" I said "No not biting" don't take my shit out of context to make your point more valid.
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth