View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 09:45 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

This argument is rather entertaining. Now, I'll drop an unbiased view on things.

As far as the joke sites go, this is my final opinion. You can not bite a joke unless you are taking it word for word, and that would mean asking the question in the setup and then using the joke for the punchline. Now, unless you have got SPuL stealing both the question/setup and joke/punchline then he is not biting. He is simply using jokes to craft punches, and I know a lot of the doper heads who do that to. I personally will only use the basis of a joke for a punch if I already know it in my head anyway. And yeah, I try to reword it as best I can. But, SPuL is not biting jokes.

As far as the benadict wordplay goes, he has made several valid points as to why he would have thought of that. And as far as other people using it, I have seen the benadict wordplay used like 20 different times over the net. Hence, the reason as to why I said it was fucking mad played.

And, the UBISOFT line... that was the biggest piece of gayness ever. You can not accuse someone of biting that piece of wordplay because it has been used tons of times across the net. SPuL even provided you with links. So, if SPuL bit the UBISOFT wordplay then so did Hensley and all them others. Just because they are more respected, and experienced battlers does not automatically exclude them from the allogations of biting. To say Hensley didn't bite it and SPuL did purely because you know Hensley better, that is single-minded thinking and a completely biased opinion.

So, overall... there is actually no real proof that SPuL bit anything. Just the opinion of one guy and then a few of the gay heads who are trying to suck up to him, or get out of actually reading the verses and voting properly themselves.

And, that is my final opinion... before when I was talking on the subject, I hadn't really taken the time to examine the situation from all angles. Now that I have, those are my thoughts.

Besides, this battle was gay anyhow... and Lama & Philly still won. Despite the fact that my BITER RADAR is going off the charts at Philly's last two bars.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo