View Single Post
Old 12-31-04, 08:50 PM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

My overall net record is over 400 wins and less than 50 losses..

So let me be the first to give a royal fuck you.. And in tournaments like this people are entitled to post opinions.. If someone posts that I win without explaining. BIG DEAL. I think you people dont understand how most sites work because of the way the battle voting systems are worked here..

What your saying is because he didnt leave a well thought out few paragraphs of a vote his post should be deleted.. Thats fucking nonsense.. I would hate for you people to go to another site where they dont have the battle system of RB and RV and watch as people come in and give one line votes without polls, or any numbers going up on your rec..

I've said it heaps of times, and I'll say it again, battling is not poke'mon, its supposed to be a fun thing to do while your not making tracks and to get your name out.. The way you kids are complaining about votes is pathetic.. Grow up.. This tournie doesent even have prize money..

BTW Elemental soul, do your research before you make claims.. GSS has another alias called Mad Dog with a combined rec of over 40 wins. Not to mention his account on RB.

OH, and one more thing. You wrote about someone getting their hat stolen and wanting to kill someone over it. The fact that you used a bunch of descriptive words in between about him crying over it doesent nessecarily make it dope as you think it is. Sorry thats just the way I feel.