View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 12:30 AM   #37
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
assumed you were talking about the tea party but sense i guess you werent,
but by saying im influenced by media im assuming your saying not mainstream media,
but by alternative media,
im not gonna sugar cote this, yes we are a small minority, who expose things for what they are, we research and look up the documents, that we talk about, (anyone can) its not fucken rocket science to know that our government lies to us, and will do anything to stay in power, history will tell you that.
people are waking up to whats going on thats why the tea party exists, and militias are forming, people are sick of the lies and are seeing through em........
and now saying that our ideas or principles are less corrupt or more idiotic, lol are u serious?
chem trails arnt bad for us? and yes theyre admitted after years of denile.
all the mk ultra testing was good for us?? and benefited the victims? killing innocent women and children in bomb raids is good? feices of ecloli is called aspartame and is good for us? fluoride in our water supplys is good for us? gauntonamo bay is good? helping the afghans produce opium is good for the countless thousands of people it kills every year is good for mankind? shipping drugs in dead american soldiers coffins during vietnam was good for the american public,and not disrespectull to the dead soldiers that fought and died for protecting this country, morals?? do u know what the fuck your ignorant ass is talking about?( no offence) coca cola putting cocaine in coca cola back in the day is good? i mean where do i stop?.........................
im done ranting....
thats not even conspiracy shit thats all proven.......................
i could get into shit thats semi proven, but wont cause its not documented and not proven true yet.
now as for our ideas, freedom, liberty, peace, rights, justice, decency, truth....yeah, our ideas are fucked up..w/e

one more thing, just to show you what im talking about....about how you just start spewing random bullshit out of your mouth that isn't relevant to ANY thing else that your talkin about.

1. What does Coca Cola have to with our goverment. Nothing

2. Back when Coca Cola was invited, their was no law against saying that anything could provde/cure anything else. I.E. thats why coke was advertised as a health cure to make you more spunky. ALLLL COMPANY DID THIS, GO LOOK IT UP. Thats why the GOVERMENT.....LET ME SAY IT AGAIN....THE GOVERMENT....made it ILLEGAL.....to do it...becuase it was false adversting, and therfore misleading to the public. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO...YOU CAN'T DO THIS.....here.....re-read that. OUR GOVERMENT, SAID NO, YOU CAN NOT LIE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. and than made a law, which how our country is ran today.

3. Coke using the coca leave, or 'cocaine' is true, back in the early days of when it was invited, it was used to make people feel more awake...which obviously it did. Once cocaine was considered ILLEGAL. they took it out. there was less than a 1/10th of a gram in a bottle of coke. Basically, there was hardly any cocaine in coke at all.

**side note**you do realize that cocaine hasn't even been around all that long. Im pretty sure cocaine was a new medicene that was used in a ton of differnet products. It was used to numb peoples gums, so your going to tell me that all dentist that used cocaine are some how in a conspiracy with the goverment to get us hooked on cocaine 100years later???

4. Now here, i'll tie it up for you...so you can figure out again

Cocaine wasn't illegal, Coke used cocaine in its product (extremly small amounts), Cocaine became illegal, Coke took cocaine out of its product, the goverment made laws to not allow medicense and adverstiers to falsely adverstise prodcuts to consumers....

wow....looks like my goverment did a good job at realizing a problem, than correcting it.

thanks. now fuck off and read a book, dumb ass

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily