View Single Post
Old 07-08-03, 07:51 PM   #3
Mystik Mind
..::Pure Skill::..

IP:

Nice Pic...This Is What I See...

The Dark Skies Of Her Fulfilled Mind Can Only Portray A Certain Discomfort..
Entertaing Thousands Can Hold A Personal Anger, On The Preying Eyes Of A Bliss Hunter..
She Dances Looking To The Skies But Mind Is Red With Rage...She Dances To Escape Her Worries..
No-one Can Pass Judgement, No-one Can Harm Her, She Is One With The Earth And Sky As She Flurries..
A World Of Trouble Surrounds Her But Yet She Is Looking So Peaceful And Calm..
Blocking Out Mental Images Of Failure, She Dances To The Music As Sweetly As Balm..
Looking So Natural, The Skies Open Up...Its Is Not The Anger And Rage Of The World...But Her Own..
Dancing To Escape Her Own Troubles...This Is The Only Thing She Knows...This Is Her Home..
Regretful Feeling As The Body Moves, Glides Along The Red Mist Of Portraying Silence..
There She Goes...Flying Without A Care In The World...Past Trouble's Been Displaying Violence..
How Can She Be Angry? She Is Doing What She Loves...She Dances With Elegance..
In A Society Of Hate, She Gets Her Message Across With A Certain Amount Of Mellowness..
Proving The World Wrong...Not Everyone Can Hate, No Need To Hear Just Watch And Believe..
Amazingly Incredible The Movement Is Uncapturable As She Decends From The Skies..
Can It Be A Blessing In Disguise...Just Take I Deep, Long Stare And Take A Look Inside..
With All Your Anger There's A Peaceful Person Inside Waiting To Calm The Mood..
Dont Get Involved With Hate Knowing This Is Inside...Feast On It Like It Was Food..
Let Her Actions Do The Talking...Coz After All Words Only Mean Something Up To A Certain Extent..
Actions Speak Louder Than Words...Act Out On This And Then Perhaps A Dancing Angel Will Decend..

I Just Let It Flow As It Came Out...No Editing...No Nothing...This Was A Deep Picture To Write To