Thread: All About Him
View Single Post
Old 12-04-10, 02:08 PM   #10
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

well, yes if you did get signed they would own you like a slave and make you change. but there are like a dick load of record labels out there, i'm sure if you did a lot of research you could find one that isn't totally corrupted, but i've never heard of someone doing that. all the rappers at the bars here are totally corrupted and rap about money, hoes, flying in g5's and all that while working at fast food restaurants. its not a very fun crowd, which is why i got out of the scene pretty much right when i was starting to get into it. but even though goin to bars and seeing drunk retarded people was horrible, i always did reach a few people that enjoyed what i was saying.
its just hard to know if its worth being around such ppl that may corrupt me, because you are who your friends are, and if i were to rap in bars i would have to have my head screwed on as tight as possible to deal with the "negitive" aspects that come with it. thats why i was wondering if 'rey' ever performed in a church cuz i like the idea of it, cuz at least the church i went to they had a lot of kids on the cusp of reality and seeing someone doin what they love in jesus's name could really influence kids in the right direction before they are those lames in the bar.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote