Thread: I'm Broke
View Single Post
Old 12-05-10, 01:03 PM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

"people use their ego's to patrol this world untill they find a personality"- what i've derived from some philosophy talk. people can't always be themselves and in almost all cases they aren't or if they are then theirself is pretty bad/lame or decieved.
i don't know if its just the seriousness of my life right now or what ,but i can't really see how your 'personality' is enhancing the topics you talk about. maybe you're just a cheery guy, but when i see people that are all smiles i get very skeptic about their ability to be real. yes we should enjoy life, but tell that to people that are going down the tubes w/o hope, they may see 'that' as a bit unrealistic. i'm obviously being way too cynical, but thats the way i decern spirits, not that you're on trial,(because you seem to have your head screwed on), but i'm just projecting how i interperate things. try to help me decifer at what point i'm gettin too cynical.
this is probably a bit too rediculous of a conversation, but i'm just giving you my interpitation of things

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote