View Single Post
Old 11-04-09, 04:12 AM   #17
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
and i already used this diss towards you, but i dont think i even could make it through 30 seconds of you shit, seriously. and i know this hurts your ego and it should, but i dont have an ego so don't even try to hurt my feeling, u are not goin to make a dope diss track to me because you are a little bitch, i recorded in my opinion, and my opinion is the only one that matters in my opinion, a dope diss track on you.
but please please please please please, try to record a "dope diss track" on me i will eat you for lunch again, and i'm getting better daily because i record daily, so even though that last diss track towards you was better than u can image i'd spit another one so far over you're head that it would take every out of this world metaphor from little wayne to try to explain it to you
and this goes to any other hoe on this site that wants to diss on me, i will ACTUALLY diss you back and i will NOT MAKE EXCUSES. i will come harder than you (period) because if you think what i say is weak, YOU ARE WEAKER, and i will expose that in you

Lol, the year old shit I put on RV that was like, my 6th track I ever wrote, 4th track I ever recorded? Ok.. I put that shit up to get opinion on how to elevate and now I have and i'm at a level where I did need peoples tips anymore. I've written like 50 songs to beats by now and recorded around 20. Not as much as you, but i'm just better then you are in general. Sorry homie.

And go ahead record your diss track and keep it to yourself. When mine is recorded and ready, we'll put both of our diss tracks in a battle thread, or a thread in LL with a poll and ask people. But it's gotten fun now, so i'm going over 3 minutes .

Your opinion may be the only one that counts, but if a poll comes in and 15 people all have the same opinion minus 3 peoples opinions, i'll think we'll know who had the better diss to a general opinion from a general rap fanbase.

Fuck it, i'll even let people vote on my diss track vs. BOTH of your diss tracks combined. hahaha