View Single Post
Old 06-28-03, 01:38 AM   #10
Nimrod

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Xpoz'D
Nimrod just because you resemble something black, dont assume that gives you the right to use the word nigga. As much as you talk, you'd figure your vocab had more words than that. I dont give a fuck what verse you have from how many years ago. I could have a verse with jesus from 2 years ago .. if i didnt use the punch .. i dont get credit. You bite the fucking line.

Nimrod the Pathetic :

''so much shady shit, it resembles eminems toilet"

or what ever word you might of used for eminem, marshall. blah.

i think it was Calliz who said ..

"the gooniez are resposible
for more shady shit then kims cookin"

of course it aint word for word, cause you over-jocked wack fucks get away with shit like that. But we both know you stole his concept you idiot.

Like Stam sayed ...

Take your ass home.

man shut the fuck up

u are a moron, just because people like you study other cats audios, doesnt mean everybody on the internet memorize lines from other audios

you can listen to ANY fuckin audio in this tourney, and find a line t hat was used b4....

that was my whole point in my audio in the intro, but maybe your stupid enough to not get the point

and what it ironic, is the fact that your saying that I BIT, when i didnt, ur saying i bit a line that i USED MYSELF 2 years ago, in a DEAD COLLAB VERSE, but you HAD NO COMMENT AT ALL about the line blak used that i used just a round b4...

why is that????

THAT ALONE shows your corrupt motives, so shut the fuck up, and leave the thread

bottom line is, i have NEVER bitten a line in my life, i can't help if a line has been said b4, nobody has heard and memorized a line said by another person on line.....

i have NO need to bite a line, i have over a 1,000 punch lines sitting down just waiting to be used, trust me dog, i have strong morals against biting lines, and it is a big insult to me when cats accuse me of such herb gayness

u casted your vote, now bye bye