Thread: Meaning of Life
View Single Post
Old 05-08-08, 01:57 AM   #35
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
forget you.
the war is actually good for our economy, how u think we got out the depression. people that are in the war have a good job and can buy things and boost the economy.
as for it being a racist topic, i mean in the sense people only wanna take care of their own kind "make their own babies and raise them" because they'll never look at another race or person like they'd look at their own blood. to me thats racist, and bad.

The war is helping the US economy? Yeah, that's why it's dollar is practically par with Canada's when it used to be heaps more.

That country is such a joke it's not even funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
the greed comes from the government not sharing in all the money their making by not giving us health care and having gas prices high.

I'm Canadian, I get health care from my government, but that's not my point. You're actually going to step around the point that the government spends billions of dollars on it's military? This would be the reason they charge for health care. This would be the reason education is so poor in that country. It's a fucking joke dude, like Bill Hicks said, quit spending money on fucking protection and weapons and help out people. Choose love over fear.