Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 07:56 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
first of all..i stepped out for the very same reasons you just stated t.e. is no more...and i made that fucking clear....secondly...how stupid do you have to be to make it seem like i'm being pussy..when i told you my offer still stands?

3rd...you say i disrespected you after showing love to c.s.? learn to read douchebag....this is what i said...word..for fucking word...it's copy and paste

and nick...you're one of the better text heads i've seen...i respect your talent as a writer....and i respect you for just bein a cool cat.

tell me, what the fuck is disrespectful about that? please tell me
lmao @ judging your writing based off something you did a year ago...when you judged my writing off of something i did a lot longer than a year ago...what kind of shit is that? are you trying to prove a point? or just not paying attention to what the fuck is going on?

either way...if you feel you've been cheated..link me to something you've done recently...i'll have no problem taking back what i said about you topically if i see something much better then what i saw from the search results.

and nick...you're one of the better text heads i've seen...i respect your talent as a writer....and i respect you for just bein a cool cat.

tell me, what the fuck is disrespectful about that? please tell me

Yeah, listen up.. you don't know how old the battle was that I judged your ability on because I never specified which battle. You think I said you vs. Dabatos from like 3 years ago... READ AGAIN!! when I mentioned his name I was referring to a time when I beat him, NOT YOU.

Moving on, you disrespected me by basically implying that I was garbage at topicals at the bottom of your post where you said Kirk was the most talented... funny story, I've beaten Kirk twice and he's never beaten me.

So, if you're going to continue shit talking make sure you read EXACTLY what I post before coming at me with some out of context bullshit.