Thread: I'm done
View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 08:33 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Now, if we are talking topical works. My most recent was against Forgotten Flow, you can find that in the Closed Tournaments, right at the bottom in Verbal Emotions. But don't get too excited because its not going to be super freaking awesome on the level of In-Vision because I ain't topical battled before that battle for like almost 2 years.

Now, I ain't about to provide you with the link because I'm not that desperate for your approval. However, you seem to be insisting that I validate your credibility. If you want to go and look, feel free.

what the fuck bro...are you serious?

i said i thought kirk was the only person in t.e. who could fuck with me topically...text..i admitted you would beat me...i know what i'm good at and not so great at...and then when i say kirk is one of the best writers on the site...you say you've beaten him? how the fuck is that relevant if we're talking about topicals?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote