View Single Post
Old 07-08-05, 10:14 PM   #11
the omen
tha illest

IP:

you just said 7/3 is a fraction of you. but its mathematically 2 and 1/3 of you- nice wordplay though- im not takin my lines out on you, so you get to hear em, and I aint re-writing for nobody else if you don't drop. cuz fuck them bitches.

^lol, yea i guess i never thought of what the fraction was, i just recognized it as a fraction lol... yea i wanna hear what u cooked up for me, mos DEF keep those lines in there man, lol yes indeed, fuck them bitches...

Quote:
WOW......................... unbelievable....................... OMEN YOU"S A BITCH!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO 7 and DV for manning up this round...................

Omen and MIKEZ both get dissed in "TRUE DOPE".... its in the songs forum........

haha

gluck to the both of yall..........

^lol, tito comes in riding that saddle attatched to my ballsaCK ONce again...i knew i was bound to get the "your bitch" for not showing, but i did plan on showing, just that my mixer has become unworkable, i cant record... u kno wat, i dont have to explain myself to n e one matter fact... i'm glad you took the time out of you're day to diss me and mikez when everytime im online you IM me tryin to talk.... lol im not gonna waste n e time i just wanna say, i hope dv comes widdit, cuz 73rd is always gonna b champ if not man, time for a change mang... dv ima give u all my punches lol... good luck ppls, u both cool peoples as far as im concerned and i'm glad one of you will be winning cuz it coulda turned out alot worse... so you got me rootin for y'all.,..

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen