View Single Post
Old 07-21-06, 12:06 PM   #14
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

suck my muthat fucking dick. Rex...ur fucking lines are sooooo stretched that I can't even tell when one line finishes and another bars starts. fix ur shit dawg. if u would stop trying to put so much into one line and start making ur shit more clear and easy to read then u probably would actuall do good and get votes but no. you wanna keep doing the same shit then claim u elevating even though u aint even listening to the feed back your getting. I left as best feed back as i could. if I say some like no or meh or some shit its cuz Its the feedback is the same as the lines a bove.

and Myst...that line was wayyyyyy tooo long so I really couldnt tell what was going on wit it. you keep ur openning lines str8 wit a good structure but then u fall of on the 2nd line by making it too long and not adding a decent punch to it. Its battle of wits and creativitie not tough talk and just saying wat would sound good if you put it there.

now quit speaking on my vote and worry about getting more votes in this shit.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod