Old 04-07-09, 05:53 PM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
I like cool kids.
I actually dont like this song though. lol

Maybe thats the reason the beat didn't catch me. haha.

but i went back and listened again. i like this versoin better than the original. I jsut never liked Black Magz. but other songs by them... SICKO haha

than i accomplished my goal if you think this is anywhere close to as good as the original cuz i thought the original was dope because it was and made money for them, so if i could make a song better than a song that made the originators a lot of many i definately accomplished my goal. if thats true though i should have money in my pocket right now for making the better song, but i dont feel i made the better song, i just made a different song that no one else could make. i want to make money off of songs and if peoples opinions don't help that happen their oppinions mean nothing to me. so please cordinate your opionons on my songs in a way that could improve the song to a point i could make money with it. since no one on here knows how to make money with their songs other than, hmmm no one really on this site, i dont get why they feel their opinions actually matter even the slightest.
only reason i respect lm's opionons is because his music is marketable, so he has the best clue in my opinion as to what sells. theres very few people on here that i could play the song to people at a party or anyone i know that even enjoys rap and have them not want me to change the song.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote