View Single Post
Old 07-05-09, 10:25 AM   #1
сварливый

Post about your 4th of July..

IP:

What'd you do and what happened.

I drank wine in celebration of independence day and lit off a bunch of fireworks. Since my family is out in the country my baby cousin (almost 2 yr) was here and that was cool to let him experience his first real firework fourth of july. One neighbor threw a party and I stopped by to shake hands, say my name, grab some vodka shots and tell everyone happy fourth of july and I woulda went to the other neighbors house but they prolly woulda shot me 'cuz it was so dark (moon covered up. black outside)

anyway yeah the grand finale firework was one of the ones you would see blown off of like a boat or 100's of them at disney land or whatever but we bought one and didn't bury it in the ground and it just rolled around blowing showers of color all over the yard LOL it blew into the street and exploded purple and blew past my aunt's car to blow up yellow and one went to our right in-between two civil war catapults in the front yard to blow up a shower of green everywhere. I was laughing my ass off and I found it the funniest because it was truly a grand finale although we could have easily gotten shot in the face by it.

anyway that's mine how did yours go...
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|