View Single Post
Old 06-09-04, 11:53 AM   #11
.::N-Sight::.
GrOwN aSs MaN

IP:

I’d grab ur verse n slice it with incisive incisions as these lyrics attack to make derisive collisions/
Envision ur body sliced in divisions…the battle just started n voters already know I’ll be the decisive decision/

^^^ Line lenght is way too stretched...shorten your bars and focus on including words relevant to the punch only...this was filler

I’m precise with precisions when shooting to puncture and rupture your molecular structure/
Fuck a fight…I’m the type that’ll swiftly snipe a bullet through ur windpipe at a secular juncture/

^^Precise Precisions...that doesn't make sense...blah

My writing can gauge n span rage to release rampage, as each page is liver then I am on a damn stage/
Battles engage…You win? That’s about as truthful as the accusation that Em didn’t scam Cage/

^^...nice rhyming, but, where is the punch? this is filler

Watch your life growing seize the moment that my finger gives the trigger a squeeze/
My vigor keys will defeat you…and that’s easier to see then spotting a wigger in Queens/

^^ Unexciting closer...your verse was 90% filler...elevate on that dawg

I'm like lions fucking cuz I always take pride when it's time to pound-cat's…//
and it's not just his punches like putting "Murder Inc In A Circle" This joke is just all around-wack//

^^ Creative, if not a bit forced...again, @ least it's a punch

This dude is wack and gets "slept on" so let me get my drop//
Cuz u couldnt give a "wake up call" if u re arrange our "bed time clockz"//
you'll never "Beat Dis Nuts" Cuz that just wrong//
"Knock Knock" all you want but no respond cuz this "Joke is Gone"//

^^^^...pretty good punches there...

Del..this was a standard/stock battle verse for you...solid all around...and enough to beat beatnuts

Vote: Deleon...actually threw punches that hit, less filler