View Single Post
Old 12-12-04, 03:53 AM   #5
ReBorn
BACK TO MERK ALL RV

IP:

it's 10 lines people, just new at trying this structure, kinda shitty but still reasonable

i hear ya the best if so why were u only nominated twice for the 2 mil dollar prediction
kid is weak minded, gives into peer pressure, type to o'd off his father's perscription
like throwing paper balls at wrestlers, ya verses are weak attempts to try and throw away
.................................................. .................................................. .....ya opposition
a legend how when giving bj's to men with a grenade in ya hand is the only time u blow
.................................................. ..............................................away ya competition
like car tires or super balls thrown into tar pits ya talent has ya career barely rolling
it's funny, i'm wondering how ya ranked 11th when ya reign on top'll end up shorter
.................................................. ...............................................the n gary coleman
cocky huh, ya got jokes or at least they mad me laugh but take that shit to comic view
we all know ya not here for ya passion of rapping, ya here for the dough to pay off ya
.................................................. ....................................rent for u and momma too
now if u look close i'm not really sick in the head but for this murder i'll take pleasure
how are u susspose to be the best when u don't measure up like a broken tape measure

-Open Battles-
vs. Lil Cali (up 1-0)