View Single Post
Old 09-23-08, 09:56 PM   #43
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S U N D A Y
seriously? you are ignorant as fuck. how in the world would somebody NOT find "nigger" an extremely offensive term?

if you are seriously going to USE that word when you aren't black then make the arguemnt that somebody has to be black to realize that it is an extremely offensive word then you really are ignorant as fuck. i'm not even saying this as an insult, but i seriously can't remember talking to anybody with those views since the 7th grade.

walk into any group of adults and ask who thinks the word "nigger" is an offensive word... then call ALL of the non-black ones "wiggers." what an ignorant dumbass.

ROFLMAO!!!! you never fail to amuse me lil daddy. I love how ALL of your responses to me, or JTR, are as if we said what we said in real life. Why would I walk into any group of adults and do that? do I go around blurting nigger, spic, or any other racial slur and shake it like I just don't care? Do I say "B" or my mans, SNAKE, WORD, etc in real life? rofl it's the internet, stop trying to compare the internet with the real world, it's not the same shit. Nobody is the same offline as they are online. You're probably more of a idiot in person.

And no, you do need to log off. I might have more posts than you (avgs up to 9-10 a day. 10 mins or less) but atleast I know how to separate real life from the internet. Log off lil daddy, log off.

Now do your usual move, and don't reply

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote