View Single Post
Old 05-31-08, 10:12 AM   #10
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung MEDIkated
ure metaphors are garbage...which is why i dnt need to come hard... but win or lose i anit trippin bkuz...i get respext where it matters.....Remember that blood

^^^2 words for you: COP OUT!!!

bitch you came ridin' high in "sin city" like you were some kind of text tough guy. remember yung'n...i was polite with you in regards to your try-out. i respectfully explained why (in my opinion) you werent being accepted into crhyme at this point in time. there must be something seriously wrong with your miniscule brain for me to not like you this much. lol. kudos for that. its crazy shit...because i get along with damn near everyone here on rapverse. im not gonna press the issue for your banishment over this battle even though you agreed to it (im a nice guy...and i dont hate you that much, lol), but you need to grow the fuck up...like right now. seriously check yourself cutty. all you did was make yourself look like a complete jackass. i usually congratulate my opponent after a battle (regardless if i win or lose), but you even fucked that up. get over yourself.

my metas were garbage??? okay, i can accept that. thank you for your opinion, word. i'll work harder to improve upon them. but, if my lines were pure trash...what does that really say about your work here??? you tell me my gang bangin' friend.

if i wanted to rub in the fact that you're a complete clown, i'd mention how modesto (in general...'cuz i do have folks that live out there too that'll agree with me on this) is a city for cats who dont/cant deal with the overall stockton scene, due to its obscene violent crime rate (per capita) that its known for...but i wont do that to ya triple o.g. gangsta.

regardless if this battle twists wildly out of my control...and if for some insane reason you happen to beat me...i'll still tell you this bruh-man: humble yourself. enjoy what you do. dont try so hard to impress everyone, its impossible. lighten up a bit. elevate on the technical aspect of writing, be it battling or poetry (r.v. is a great place for that). also, a battle record isnt shit...your rep is. carry yourself like a stand up guy should...and maybe you'll be treated as such someday. wordness.

oner...

...the supe, crhyme sindo '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.