View Single Post
Old 06-01-08, 07:32 AM   #15
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

^^^once again, i tried to be somewhat cool with you, however, you're a complete fuckin' schmuck. if i were bangin' blood i'd be ashamed to know that a faggot ass punk like you were reppin' the same color as me. word. you are a joke...and everyone is laughing at you you pussy made bitch. news flash: the ''real world'' thinks even less of you maggot juice. you are nothing...and you will always remain a nobody to anybody who matters. i seriously wish that i could bump into you in ''real life'' so that way i could punch your rotten, plaque infested, meth abused teeth into that hole of a throat you call a cum channel. fuck it...your boys can get it too. whatevers whatever. stay tuned...whenever im back on the soil, come and see me about somethin' homeboy. i sleep marks crazy. try me.

as far as a rematch...you're far too pathetic to deserve one. you got knocked the fuck out in the battle you peezly cunt, why would i waste more bars on you??? so you can copy and paste 'em on another site (rofl)??? get the fuck outta here. you're not a challenge...you're a poser that causes unnecessary headaches. you're a bum...and you will always be seen as such. i dont associate with losers...so this is quite possibly the last time you'll hear from me...unless you post a pic and i catch you in the town. until then...excuse my back.

victory is mine.

...supervillain, the yung pussy mangler...

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.