View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 07:11 PM   #9
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

IP:

How it happen-

I dont know, maybe it was the first time when my mother put me on the porch
I was crying my tears out, looking for hope, A man picked me up then put me close to his chest
Hearing his heart beat made my sorrow disappear, My love for women slowly torch
That's when i fell in love with men, Cause i wanted to feel that sensation that i had, non other less
I just love a men's touch, Hands, Fingers, and lips, but it's the heart that i'm fondly sacred to
The way, that my father treated me, with care, trusting and mostly love i want that from another man
I do admire beauty from a women, but it's their heart that i'm disgust by, made me feel so blue
I blame my mother for this, for thou she show me the Darkest behavior in all women brains
I also blame my mother for giving me this life, cause it's hard, i really dont want to live in it
As i sit in a corner on my knees crying, it was the effect of me being gay i was disgusy by..shit

Effect

I feel like a ninja turtle with out NORMAL friends, just stuck with my own kind
I used to hang with dudes, until i broke the darkest new's. They insulted me
After that my heart was tooked by the insult, everyday, every inch i'm losing my pride
Bloody lips, wet eyes, dried up tears is left on my cheek, look what they did to thee.
i get so uncomfortable when girls come up to me and ask "are you gay?" i reply "yes"
Then thier face turn disgust, stomach get's ached, and my heart just gets broken in pieces
The worst thing was i can't go to heaven, the bible says gay people go to hell and perish
I respect god, for thou now i'm an outcast. Not gods prophet. My dead soul will never grow wings
As i sit near my bed with my boyfriend looking nervously at the bible, then i hold it grasp in my hand
I Look through the window, one of the darkest night is showing, Throws the bible and As i stand i hear the bible pages flap.

Outcast

My life is officially over, I've been beaten up because i was gay also not going to heaven too
Through my life cycle i've been removed as god prophets, and from many women views
I'm now in a dark corner with other people, with no light shining on us,that made us feel so blue
I've learned that if you want to be loved then you have to pay some dangerous measurez to get thru.

VOTE ON ALL ASPECTS (IMAGINARY, EMOTION)