View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 08:55 PM   #10
Luse Cannon
Loyalty proven

IP:

aight yo this was a good battle. damn u two. made me wait till the tourny to see this battle even though yall been talkin shit to each other for months. lol. any way.

Given Light.
Your verse started off kinda slow and then got up to what u standardly drop. i hate that every other rhyme scheme, just cant get it to flow right in my head, so i just forgot about the fact if it rhymed or not and went soley to the deepness of your words. and there was nothin i could really see goin on there. its like u had the Outcast topic down but i really couldnt see u being an outcast. you just showed that u understood the word very cleary.
but i will say that i loved your ending verse.
favorite line was: Undeniable problems arise from the simplest of things
I wish I could fly, but I’d be called a freak with wings<<<<shit was hella nice.

Mista Authentiq.
you was exactly the opposite of him. but it seemed like yall styles was cloned from one another. lol. but what i mean by opposite is i liked ya beggining a lot then towards the ending i started losing interest. also u made me see the things you would be going through. I hope they were fake. but the whole concept of being a depressed outcast wasthere
Favorite line: just love a men's touch, Hands, Fingers, and lips, but it's the heart that i'm fondly sacred to
The way, that my father treated me, with care, trusting and mostly love i want that from another man<<<<scary but it was my favorite.

Overall.
these verses was exactly the same to me. yall mustve started topicals at the same time or something. GL had more Emotion to me but Mista Authentiq had more imagery. so i look to the topic. and the only reason i'm giving this to Mista is cause he gave details on why he is an outcast. i just like story type topicals. so that may just be me. so...
Vote... Mista Authentiq