RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-04, 06:16 PM   #1
*Trejon*

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Lightbulb A Gods Ignorance

IP: D9FE DB22

Peep through my minds orphice-i've-chosen~listen to the organs explodin~ a symphony of memories as more continually formin
But what is their origin~ my hinge on realitys snapped~ perhaps like doors that are broken~open and closin~ Im stayin open for closure~layin soaked in ambrosia~I coulda sworn that i told ya~ Jus becuz im a god~ doesn't mean i can cope like a soldier
Whats the meaning of life, I thought the answer resided~ In the front of my mind~ if not sumwhere inside it~ But i was lyin im blinded~ infact i was never confided~ the answer eludes me as it tends to confuse me~ my mentalities used me~ so i sit here in quiet
I relent, wont deny it~my past tenses horizions~ a mere charade i engaged, now i wish to ignite it~ let the fire consume~ even the liar thats doomed~ thats me~ i agree~ So now the Sire is gloomed
Guilt suspended overhead as it dreads~ now even higher it looms~
My disdain and shame,has made me a cryer assumed~ These emotions are potent~ I hope to retire'um soon
I've spent life as deity, a ruler of lives~ Sacrifice the peasents, may the ruler survive~ Life was a tool, manipulation my craft~ I could punish the rebels, and bring a nation to wrath~Pateince has passed~ no longer waitin ta crash~ Its infiltrated my head and overtakin my ass!
Pain has tainted my past~I was naked and rash~ but now i've emptied the trash so i could b vacant at last
I dont kno the meaning of life, but when u take it and grasp~ don't mistake it as mass~ Form an obssesions to count your blessins~ u should make it a task~Thank God for your possesions, please dont waste it as trash!!

Last edited by *Trejon* : 02-04-04 at 06:18 PM.
Old 02-05-04, 05:48 PM   #2
*Trejon*

IP: CBDB 6687

Hmm?
Old 02-05-04, 07:59 PM   #3
*Trejon*