RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Diary
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-06, 04:46 PM   #1
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

short-story

IP: BC3E E567

.Time to wake up, Time to take some pills, get to work, get the check and get out.

Gloria, sleeping with sheets that are all messy like a tornado has been unleashed in her room.
She moans, scratches her head,"damn what happen in here?", her throat burns with soreness.
She quietly turns her head to the clock that lays on the right hand side of her bed, "Oh shit!".
With her left hand she takes a handful grip of the sheets and swings them across the room,
feet hit the floor as if she's trying to create an earthquake. rapidly she rushes into the bathroom.
Toothpaste in one hand and a toothbrush in the other. The toothpaste bottle is so skinny, she
has to squeeze so hard to get some out. "Come on you son of a bitch, I gots to go to work!".
It isn't that much only an inch of toothpaste comes out. ' don't care how my breath smells,
she thinks, I need to get to fucking work'. She turns on the faucet, water pouring out
like it's a mini water fall, Gloria shapes a cup by using her hands and fills it up with water. She
takes a sip, slurping loud, holds it in her mouth and starts to gurgle, feeling the toothpaste
washing from one-side to the other. Spits and watches the dirty chemicals go down the sink.
She fills another cup of water in her hand and splashes it on her face, the hot water stings her skin.
"Ouch, damn that's hot", her toes curls up due to the stingin‘ sensation. She turns off the water and makes her
way to the kitchen, now in a fast pace, she looks in each cabinet trying to find coffee grounds.
"Shit now where the fuck is it", without knowing it she kicks the cabinet under the sink "Damn, ouch!",
as Gloria slowly backs up, it seems the cabinet had a mind of its own, it swung open and million of
coffee grounds spreads on the tile floor. Sarcastically, "isn’t this a 'fine' morning" she says. She
completely forgot about the coffee and went into her room to get her clothes ready. Sun shining
through her window, when she pulls out the iron, unaware that it's already plugged into the wall.
She places the iron on the bed, after her foot went through a nasty journey of pizza and coke
laying on the floor, she finally reaches her drawers, with no hesitation she opens it and grabs
a thong "this shall keep the boss from yelling at me, hehehehe". She giggles, with a big
grin on her face. She slips it under her big white T-Shirt that she calls her pajamas. Nostrils picks
up a scent, "Damn what's burning", she coughs. She turns around, and sees that the iron is burning
her bed sheet. "Jes-us!". She makes her way to the closet, turns on the light bulb that hangs unharmed
in the ceiling. She spots her favorite blue suit, long sleeves with a mini skirt, she thinks it brings out
her eyes. She quickly grabs it and swings it towards the bed, the soft impact of it made the iron jump and
flop over to the floor. It hisses and when Gloria picked it up, the shape of the iron bottom had made its burnt
mark. "Shit". She tardily stands it up, with easiness’ from her fingertips. She places the suit on the bed,
and stretches the wrinkles out. Iron heating demolishing the wrinkles with every swift movement from the sleeves,
to the bottom of the skirt with a fast pace. Without any reluctance she puts on the suit and skirt. The
unpleasant hot feeling of the suit stings her skin. She ignores the mild agony. Dips into the closet again,
this time looking for her matching blue high heels. Down on all fours, sweating, and looking with dedication.
"Gotcha", she finds the pair of blue high heels, that were sitting quietly in the back left hand side.
There from the corner of her eye, she sees her car keys sitting there undisturbed. She plunges for it, and
the brush that sat next to it. Now she was ready to go. "damn where is my purse?", eyes scheming the
room with quickness, "damn where is it?", under the basket atop of its dirty clothes that she didn't wash for
at least a week. "Eww gross, shit". Standing over the basket, she looks down at the gross, disgusting and
aroma of her dirty clothes, "O g-d" she says, when sticking her hand down, all the way down to the bottom
to get her purse. Got a good grip and she rapidly pull it out, the dirty clothes went flying and flopped everywhere
on her bedroom floor, "ew gross". She takes a swift smell of her purse, "Hmm still eligible". She makes her
way to the front door. She's ready, keys, clothes, purse, smelling good, brush. When suddenly as soon her
hand had a grip on the doorknob, a loud bang erupts, a force that sent her to the floor. "Ahhhhhhhhh"
She screams. "Good g-d, what the fuck?". Trying to get up the pain and gravity tells her to stay down.
She closes her eyes, and with her hand that’s not bruised, she wipes the smoke from her face. *Coughs*
When she opened her eyes, she never had intended to blink again, why would she, when there’s a gun
pointed right in between her eyes?

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*

Last edited by §ÄþþØ : 02-19-06 at 07:36 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-06, 05:24 PM   #2
Yung Miss
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... my eyez hurt!!..hahaha..but dat was tight!!..u gifted wit the story tellin ma!!

Yung Miss Get It Poppin' LIke Acne!!

Yung Miss' Music
Send a message via AIM to Yung Miss   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-06, 05:30 PM   #3
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3818 6AC0

this is pretty cool slo0w in parts only complaint would be the grammer edit that and itll e pretty good
maybe make that a size up on the font

your major downfall is the fact that you have words in both past and present tense in the same sentence making it sound bad i can help you correct if you'd like?

O.Y.D.
Old 02-19-06, 05:35 PM   #4
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
this is pretty cool slo0w in parts only complaint would be the grammer edit that and itll e pretty good
maybe make that a size up on the font

your major downfall is the fact that you have words in both past and present tense in the same sentence making it sound bad i can help you correct if you'd like?

If you can..Then do it up.

Smartone Freal:
Smartone Freal:
Old 02-19-06, 05:50 PM   #5
Willa

IP: 3818 6AC0

do you want it all in past or present tense?

O.Y.D.
Old 02-19-06, 06:01 PM   #6
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

Present...........

Smartone Freal:
Smartone Freal:
Old 02-19-06, 07:13 PM   #7
Willa

IP: 8752 F263

Time to wake up, Time to take some pills, get to work, get the check and get out.

Gloria, sleeping with sheets that are all messy like a tornado has been unleashed in her room.
She moans, scratches her head,"damn what happen in here?", her throat burns with soreness.
She quietly turns her head to the clock that lays on the right hand side of her bed, "Oh shit!".
With her left hand she takes a handful grip of the sheets and swings them across the room,
feet hit the floor as if she's trying to create an earthquake. rapidly she rushes into the bathroom.
Toothpaste in one hand and a toothbrush in the other. The toothpaste bottle is so skinny, she
has to squeeze so hard to get some out. "Come on you son of a bitch, I gots to go to work!".
It isn't that much only an inch of toothpaste comes out. ' don't care how my breath smells,
she thinks, I need to get to fucking work'. She turns on the faucet, water pouring out
like it's a mini water fall, Gloria shapes a cup by using her hands and fills it up with water. She
takes a sip, slurping loud, holds it in her mouth and starts to gurgle, feeling the toothpaste
washing from one-side to the other. Spits and watches the dirty chemicals go down the sink.
She fills another cup of water in her hand and splashes it on her face, the hot water stings her skin.
"Ouch, damn that's hot", her toes curls up due to the stingin‘ sensation. She turns off the water and makes her
way to the kitchen, now in a fast pace, she looks in each cabinet trying to find coffee grounds.
"Shit now where the fuck is it", without knowing it she kicks the cabinet under the sink "Damn, ouch!",
as Gloria slowly backs up, it seems the cabinet had a mind of its own, it swung open and million of
coffee grounds spreads on the tile floor. Sarcastically, "isn’t this a 'fine' morning" she says. She
completely forgot about the coffee and went into her room to get her clothes ready. Sun shining
through her window, when she pulls out the iron, unaware that it's already plugged into the wall.
She places the iron on the bed, after her foot went through a nasty journey of pizza and coke
laying on the floor, she finally reaches her drawers, with no hesitation she opens it and grabs
a thong "this shall keep the boss from yelling at me, hehehehe". She giggles, with a big
grin on her face. She slips it under her big white T-Shirt that she calls her pajamas. Nostrils picks
up a scent, "Damn what's burning", she coughs. She turns around, and sees that the iron is burning
her bed sheet. "Jes-us!". She makes her way to the closet, turns on the light bulb that hangs unharmed
in the ceiling. She spots her favorite blue suit, long sleeves with a mini skirt, she thinks it brings out
her eyes. She quickly grabs it and swings it towards the bed, the soft impact of it made the iron jump and
flop over to the floor. It hisses and when Gloria picked it up, the shape of the iron bottom had made its burnt
mark. "Shit". She tardily stands it up, with easiness’ from her fingertips. She places the suit on the bed,
and stretches the wrinkles out. Iron heating demolishing the wrinkles with every swift movement from the sleeves,
to the bottom of the skirt with a fast pace. Without any reluctance she puts on the suit and skirt. The
unpleasant hot feeling of the suit stings her skin. She ignores the mild agony. Dips into the closet again,
this time looking for her matching blue high heels. Down on all fours, sweating, and looking with dedication.
"Gotcha", she finds the pair of blue high heels, that were sitting quietly in the back left hand side.
There from the corner of her eye, she sees her car keys sitting there undisturbed. She plunges for it, and
the brush that sat next to it. Now she was ready to go. "damn where is my purse?", eyes scheming the
room with quickness, "damn where is it?", under the basket atop of its dirty clothes that she didn't wash for
at least a week. "Eww gross, shit". Standing over the basket, she looks down at the gross, disgusting and
aroma of her dirty clothes, "O g-d" she says, when sticking her hand down, all the way down to the bottom
to get her purse. Got a good grip and she rapidly pull it out, the dirty clothes went flying and flopped everywhere
on her bedroom floor, "ew gross". She takes a swift smell of her purse, "Hmm still eligible". She makes her
way to the front door. She's ready, keys, clothes, purse, smelling good, brush. When suddenly as soon her
hand had a grip on the doorknob, a loud bang erupts, a force that sent her to the floor. "Ahhhhhhhhh"
She screams. "Good g-d, what the fuck?". Trying to get up the pain and gravity tells her to stay down.
She closes her eyes, and with her hand that’s not bruised, she wipes the smoke from her face. *Coughs*
When she opened her eyes, she never had intended to blink again, why would she, when there’s a gun
pointed right in between her eyes?

O.Y.D.
Old 02-20-06, 05:33 AM   #8
Willa

IP: 79A2 2648

Time to wake up,take some pills, get to work, get the check and get out.

Gloria, sleeping with tornado like strucken sheets moans and scratches her head,"damn what happened in here?", her throat burning with soreness.
She quietly turns her head to the clock that lays to the right of the tired looking bed "oh shit!" she says realizing that she is once again late for work. Is this an unbreakable cycle? She thinks to herself. With her left hand she takes a grip of the sheets and carelessly throws them across the room just knowing that they will hit and break something. Wy wouldn't they? It seems as though everything else has gone wrong this week. Her heavy reluctant feet hit the needle prickling floor as if she's trying to create an earthquake. She rushes into the bathroom.

thats as far as i got with changing rewording adding not sure if youd like me to do it or not lol

O.Y.D.
Old 02-20-06, 11:43 PM   #9
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 61BB 305A

Wow..talking about that writers block...sheeeez..lol Lola u still dropping hall of fame material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.