RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-05, 03:31 AM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
GOD DAMNIT, I SHOULDA GOT THE WARRANTY!! :cussing:

IP: F08E 48C2

SON OF A BITCH!! I was just listening to someones track through my Audio Technica M40fs which I like a hell of a lot but was only hearing the crisp sound through the left ear. At first I thought they recorded a Mono track on a Stereo layer since that does the same thing in the same ear, but then I flashed back to a few hours earlier when I got up and pulled my headphone's umbilical cord in the process and it hit the deck considerably hard. Son of a bitch, I blew one of the ear pieces. The test on the Event Monitor proves it.

Now I'm thinking of dude in Geetar center offering me the warranty against shit exactly liek this and jump kicked my self in the teeth.

FUCK!!!

Oh well. Time to get better shit >: D

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 03:48 AM   #2
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

lol thats sucks..........
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 04:26 AM   #3
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Shoulda bought it with Visa man... Mine comes with a extra year warrenty on top of anything i buy with the card. I pay the card off soon as I buy stuff with it, so I never pay interest and I get extra warrenty without paying a dime. I'ma freakin genius.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 04:33 AM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Shoulda bought it with Visa man... Mine comes with a extra year warrenty on top of anything i buy with the card. I pay the card off soon as I buy stuff with it, so I never pay interest and I get extra warrenty without paying a dime. I'ma freakin genius.

that's a dope loop-hole. Hmm..I got a visa..hmm...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 03:31 PM   #5
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

I was just listening to someones track through my Audio Technica M40fs which I like a hell of a lot but was only hearing the crisp sound through the left ear.

lmao...you should charge them for this adverstising shit..

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 03:37 PM   #6
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: DD5E BBF3

thats why you stick tuh cheap equptment so you aint gotta worry about that typa shit and if it break you aint have too be pissed about it being soo expensive ya know? i record witta labtec mic and a sock witta pair of wal-mart "recording" headphones its dope ta me n i mix it good enuff

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 11-01-05, 03:38 PM   #7
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3702 D352

you should send me that shit you just broke
since you aint goin use it no more..

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 03:40 PM   #8
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

how much did u pay for them?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-01-05, 04:13 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
I was just listening to someones track through my Audio Technica M40fs which I like a hell of a lot but was only hearing the crisp sound through the left ear.

lmao...you should charge them for this adverstising shit..

LOL you're aboslutely right. I should..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckin Ball Kid
thats why you stick tuh cheap equptment so you aint gotta worry about that typa shit and if it break you aint have too be pissed about it being soo expensive ya know? i record witta labtec mic and a sock witta pair of wal-mart "recording" headphones its dope ta me n i mix it good enuff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no son. That's exactly why you DON'T go with cheap shit. Based on your Microsoft Paint album cover/sig, I'm assuming your quality is AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You're just another lazy mc who thinks garbage is "good enough" and then wonder why no one's interested in what you have to say when you have to say it. You make rap look bad, essentially. Oh BTW, the expensive shit is far more accurate (or else why would you need it?) to the sound you're trying to record AND more durable. Especially when you go with a warranty, lol. I coulda bashed my headphones against a wall and taken them back without question if I had got the warranty originally. You could NEVER return those walmart headphones once you open the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you should send me that shit you just broke
since you aint goin use it no more..

wel that's funny you should mention that, because I was listening through em yesterday again and sure as shit, the right ear came back in but the bass was distorted to all monkey shit, so I said "fuck, they both work, but it's blown now". Kept on listening through em again and sure motherfuckin enough the bass distortion WENT AWAY!! I. have. no. idea. how or why. But I know I'm not complaining, lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-01-05, 04:21 PM   #10
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 3702 D352

you still goin send it , right?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-05, 04:21 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Nuck
how much did u pay for them?

about 100-110 or so after taxes at Guitar Center, but I've seen em online for 80 and some shittier music gear stores for $150. They're GREAT studio headphones for music with bass in it like rap. The only headphones I found that gave a crisper output in a range I'd actually use it in were about $400.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.