RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
The Revelation 0 0%
Paranoid 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-05, 03:16 PM   #16
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

Voted For: Paranoid

Alright..

Revalation
-----------
Flow:Your flow is aight you really gotta work on it you'll get better at it as u start rapping more and more..and If i was you i would hold back on buying new equptment till you have decent flow and delivery cuz it'd be useless too have that mic with what ur workin with right now....:5/10

Pressense:Your pressense is aight for you just beginning somthing you also have too work on...cuz you sound like you are forcing it...but keep workin on it...5.7/10

Emotion:You actually have decent emotion just it wont play a role on ur audio untill you get ur flow and pressense down better it'll all happen over time:6/10

Lyrics:Your lyrics are good of course you came outta being straight text so of course your gonna have good lyrics:8/10

Overall:Overall this was a not so good track....you gotta work on your flow and what not fam...cuz it really didn't come on that great:5.7/10

==============

Paranoid
----------
Flow:you have a better flow then rev no doubt BUT you dont have it polished yet but over time it will get better overall it was just decent:6/10

Pressense:Your pressene was alright.....nothin too special too laid back type of style for me.......so i wasn't really feelin it on this u need too boost this too get peoples attention cuz even most mellow rappers normally have a good pressense that can attract listeners keep tryin tho:5/10

Emotion:your emotion is ur biggest weakness fam....this is wat u lack on every song and u wont be able 2 get people attention till you really start boosting this right here....keep tryin tho...:5/10

Lyrics:Your lyrics are alright overall there not good but there not great..overall they were just decent:7/10

Overall:YOU DID drop better then rev.....u made it up with ur flow.....if u didn't have any flow Rev woulda taken this battle...but overall u did do better:6/10

==========

my vote goes too Paranoid

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING

Old 12-21-05, 07:41 PM   #17
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 2068 2941

I like the fact that this is a topical battle:

paranoid...im feelin the beat choice..flow is kl throughout the track..it seems a lil robotic sumtimes n u stutter a lil..i see u workin on that emotion its nice....lyrics are very very nice...flow stays nice..however like i said its a bit robotic...but its comin dawg def a improvement since last time...hook is very nice ure best bit of the track..last verse...u shud write to add more words in each line cos its like u say summin n stop and continue..u dont wana do that alot..3rd verse is a bit better...

Rev:

listenin..lol ure voice sounds like sum american preacher from the suburbans..lol im playin..quality lets u down a huge amount..
lyrics are nice..i like the emotion..u got th energy but it seems ure emotion gettin over ure flow cos its off...presence is aitie...lyrics are koo u wrote better to it but it didnt flow..beat is was koo..lyrics koo..flow was offf...work on it cuz it was a decent listen..

v/paranoid...
Old 12-22-05, 02:36 AM   #18
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D4CC BCDF

i didn't really like either of the drops but outta both of them i'd havta say para's drop was more lyrical and you actually rapped and he didn't so yeah thats pretty much it naaahhhh meeeaaannsss

gangsta like olives WHAT?!

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet