RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this audio battle?
GeDa Beast 1 16.67%
~Lady Fiya~ 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-06, 09:20 PM   #16
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 8733 3D5C

Voted For: ~Lady Fiya~

Geda:
You right she's pretty. your flow is pretty solid man, the punchlines weren't hittin that hard though. delivery was decent a lil funny on a few snares lol. the beat switch was good, it needed that. the mixing was pretty solid. overall decent drop but them punches weren't that great.

Lady Fiya
Your verse was pretty funny lol, I was mos def feelin yours a lot. beat was good. lyrics and punchlines were hittin pretty good a lot of them made me chuckle to. your quality sounded dope i was real feelin the sound you approached on this. nice flow and delivery. overall I think Fiya won this due to having a better sound and punchline in her verse.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid  
Old 01-17-06, 10:09 PM   #17
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 12E7 3621

aight i'mma vote it up right now

Flow - Lady fiya ya flow was really nice,fit really good the beat,Will your flow was good too u both did good with the flow so here ya'll will get the tie...-Tie

Pressense-Will actually had better pressense..i was feeling him on the mic more then fiya u sounded a little bit too quiet on this.....so just make ya vocals a lil louder....- Will

Emotion-This again was a tie..u both sound like u was puttin ya heart out on the track.....so this here goes 2 a tie again - Tie

Lyrics - Lady fiya u had better disses most def..ur lyrics were def. killing it but audio battles aren't all about lyrics thats text....u should have had better pressense with these lyrics..cuz without the right pressnese those HOT lines and good punchlines wont sound good...but u did have better disses - Lady Fiya

OVerall-This was too tough too call in a song making aspect Will had a better overall song....but lady had better lyrics.....will u did ur thing..but Lady at least came decent with the pressense and the emotion and flow..so thats what saved her...will if u woulda had a lil bit better of personals..then u would have got this but lady got it

-v/Lady Fiya

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING

Old 01-18-06, 12:35 AM   #18
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP: B883 0CC4

Voted For: GeDa Beast

Geda beast:
too much talkin for an intro, it took away time that you could be dissin her
delivery is dope, Im likin the rhyme scheme.
hah @ circus
roflflfjh @ the garbage dump line
a lot of nice lines, I really like your presense
haha @ alphabet pussy
hah @ chris brown line
oh, new beat..this beat is better for a battle
lol @ makin babies and cookin AND GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN BITCH
Wow @ boyfriend beat you. thats true?
roflhdhhf @ physically eat dicks
the spit sick line was played...
overall dope song. a lot of quotables and delivery was dope. I also liked the change up aswell

Lady:
I dont know if i really liked your beat, it was pretty good, i dont know, your punches were pretty good, and i dont understand how the voting is actually going how it is, i dont think you did that good. Ive seen A LOT better from you. You had the flow, delivery was lacking slightly, you could have been better than that, you had decent personals. A lot of lines that made me chuckle, my favorite lines were near the end of your verse, i wasnt really feeling the beginning. I didnt really break yours down line by line because i didnt think you won, so i just said why i didnt think you won. Decent punches. GREAT flow, decent delivery. But flow doesnt win battles. So Good job to both.

v. Geda Beast.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose  
Old 01-18-06, 04:54 AM   #19
Premanition
-Classified-

This was feedback posted for ~Lady Fiya~

IP: 8002 63C0

o.k this was a dope battle, both came tight, checkin the polls

good job fiya!

pc

Old 01-18-06, 05:43 AM   #20
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1

IP: 7BC4 5A05

Sup just dropping some feed lady won this battle hands
down Kyro's beats was alright but that was about it...
everything else from the title of your song was played.

Stay up ma

1~

Old 01-18-06, 09:33 AM   #21
Avalon
is back...

IP: CAEE 0224

I'm not going to vote... but this was pretty good from both sides... Good luck...
Send a message via AIM to Avalon  
Old 01-18-06, 10:00 AM   #22
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

God Damn, is that Lady Fiya's flow. Shit, yea, i guess i havent been around for awhile. But anywayz.
Both of you had pretty decent beat choice. I was kinda concerned about Zhowne's verse, until he switched the beat.

Flow - Lady definitly got this. She reminded me a lot of Eve throughout her verse. At first i thought she might have fallen off halfway through, like a lot of mcs on here, but she kept it consistent. Zhowne, it was hard to really get a feel of your verse, because your dubs were missed placed. You rode the beat on an average level, and fell off in a few places.

Sentence Structure (Delivery)- Fiya got this. Her structure was more complex, which enabled her to deliver more of an effortless rhyme scheme. Zhowne, you need to up your sentence structure away from the elemantary style lines that your stuck wit right now. Try to switch it up from time to time throughout your verse.

Quality - Zhowne got this. He was more clearer on his verse, not counting the miss placed dubs on it. Lady, try not to reverb your intro as much as you did. Get at me, and I'll help you fix your quality (and that goes to anyone else who needs help with a cheap mic.)

Punchlines - Lady edged out on this one. There were a few lines that I liked from both, like the Kitchen line that Zhowne said. Your fireman line could have been soo much better if you would have set it up better. The mister photohead line damn near had me fallin out of my chair on that shit. Sorry, just caught me off guard.

My vote -
Lady Fiya.

Nuff said...

~G~