RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Verbal Shoota 2 28.57%
SPuL aka Reckless 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-05, 05:44 AM   #46
Formation
Banned: Cheating

IP: 2029 97B3

Voted For: SPuL aka Reckless

Punches
Okay Both Came Good With Punches Verbal A Little Was Played Though No Hate Spizz So Was Yours Dawg, You Both Need To COme More Creative With This Shit No Hate To None. But I've Seen Better From Both.

Personals
I Would Have To Say Spul Came Better With The Personals His Opener Was Pretty Good, But Then Again Verbal's Personals Hit Pretty Good Which Came Back On It, But Still That Opener From Spul Was Good

Structure
Spul You Suck At It Lmao! Verbal Got The Structure Part, Ppl Think Structure Is Not A Big Deal But It Is It Sets Up The Syllable Count Man So Fix That Up Both Of You.

Wordplay
Meh Verbal You Had Some Creative Shit Man Not Really Special Along With Spul Had Some Funny Shit Here Lols Other Then That Nothin Special By Both

Vocabulary
Spul Very Good Man Had Some Nice Vocabulary In Your Verse Which Was Good, Verbal You Had Some Okay Vocabulary Man Nothing Really That Stuck Out.

Rhyme Scheme
None Really Yall Should Try It Man It'll Help Out The Flow Alot, Also Throw On Some Punches Reworded Yo, Any Way Get That Going

Flow
Meh Spul Verbal Was Good Close Shit Here Both Came Nice With The Flow But I Felt Spul Came A Little Better Due To The Count Of Syllables. Good Shits Here Man

Over All Spul Came Pretty Good In These Categories So I Pick Spul To Vote.
No Hate
One Vote