RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Audio Battling > Audio Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 01:28 AM   #1
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
MAD DOG... come out and plaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!

IP: EF25 E8E6

fuck da rules... you know wussup... just win... first to 5

24 hours to accept... 3 days to drop..don't care about time limits... no more talking... let's do it

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 04:49 AM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 6CA4 A036

why did you call me out when i already said set it up?...jesus are you dumb or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 05:34 AM   #3
ILL GEE

lmao... show me where ya said that... all you said was that you weren't scared or ducking... i asked for a yes or no

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 05:45 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 06:05 AM   #5
ILL GEE

got you home skillet... in the process of finding battles to vote on... one down and one to go... if niggaz ain't put 1000 posts to vote i'd probably have dropped a track already....pfffff...no worries... it'll be up today for you to accept

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 11-17-05, 06:16 AM   #6
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
why did you call me out when i already said set it up?...jesus are you dumb or what?

ummmm, no....actually, i'm quite smart... not everyone gets to work military intelligence... i just don't read everything you put up cuz most of it is trash... i get all the info i NEED just by skimming thru...you talk big but i can tell you a very fragile dude that uses the internet to present a tough guy image... you prolly the dude that everyone walks away from at the water cooler when you at work, huh?...figures... then you write ya wack ass rhymes in ya journal to make yaself feel better about being no one of significance at the workplace... kinda like the dude from office space with da missing stapler... then you come on rap verse and put on this stage show like you been rhyming forever but ya elevation speaks for itself.... 35 songs on SC and none of them worth a download?....wow.. betcha real proud of that.... damn... guess i must be bored right now... or extremely tired.... i can go on about ya patheticness forever... but i won't ... the next time i post anything concerning you it will be the battle thread... i got nothing else to say to or about you after this track...werdage... oh yeah... good luck

CLICK DA SIGGY

Old 11-17-05, 06:26 AM   #7
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: CD16 EFA8

I love the warriors

Rogues for life homie

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:27 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
ummmm, no....actually, i'm quite smart... not everyone gets to work military intelligence... i just don't read everything you put up cuz most of it is trash... i get all the info i NEED just by skimming thru...you talk big but i can tell you a very fragile dude that uses the internet to present a tough guy image... you prolly the dude that everyone walks away from at the water cooler when you at work, huh?...figures... then you write ya wack ass rhymes in ya journal to make yaself feel better about being no one of significance at the workplace... kinda like the dude from office space with da missing stapler... then you come on rap verse and put on this stage show like you been rhyming forever but ya elevation speaks for itself.... 35 songs on SC and none of them worth a download?....wow.. betcha real proud of that.... damn... guess i must be bored right now... or extremely tired.... i can go on about ya patheticness forever... but i won't ... the next time i post anything concerning you it will be the battle thread... i got nothing else to say to or about you after this track...werdage... oh yeah... good luck

i saw that and thought...hang on you went to Iraq...Military Intelligence...hmm

That explains all the friendly fire and mistaken killings that happened...

shh i won't tell

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-17-05, 10:34 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>

i started in Dec 03...hardly forever..

fact is though ya talking like a typical twat would...you think i run in here acting gangsta like you do and putting me down like it's ACTUALLY going to have an effect on me...to be honest if i was to look @ this from a neutral stand...you're infact the one shit talking...it jus seems like you're trusting your own hype too much...i tell ya what...stop talking (if you can for a minute) or cut them long arse posts down a notch or 2 and jus spit...then we'll see who's the better talker eh?...coz i don't think anyone is listening to you at the moment

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-28-05, 12:51 AM   #10
ILL GEE

IP: AB81 1777

lmao @ me "acting gangsta"... i never promoted that lifestyle and ya can't find a post to prove it... that gangsta shyt is gay

CLICK DA SIGGY